The Civil and Parapublic Helicopter Handbook is an essential data source for the commercial and public-sector rotorcraft industry, covering a wealth of aircraft, equipment and companies in these areas. The latest edition contains an exclusive 4,000+ word global report on the civil helicopter sector, with in-depth examination of individual geographic regions and aircraft classes. Specifications, photographs and supplier information are provided for the following:
- Rotorcraft Engines Integrated Mission Systems Sensor Payloads
- Communications Equipment Emergency Medical Service Equipment
- Fire-Fighting Equipment Law Enforcement Equipment Search and
- Rescue Equipment Product Guide – an in-depth listing of who makes what
- Guide to suppliers – an A-Z of the industry supplying this sector
To find out how your company can feature in the next edition, contact Shelley Potts.